-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Java Update

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 13:46:03 -0400

Personally, I prefer the Advanced mode, but I'll bet you knew that already.
lol

While I don't update everythng that mode finds (for instance, I still use
ACDSee 3.1, despite the fact that they're now on version 11 or something
like that), I still prefer to know what it thinks of every part of my
system.  For something like the ACDSee reference, I tell it to ignore that
one and it's removed from the list.

Is the Advanced mode something that everyone should use?  Probably not since
it does add a bit of complexity to the utility.  Still, since you've already
seen the things it adds to your lists, you're in a much better position to
determine if you should use it.

Peace,
Gman

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.php