-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Java Update

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 22:58:53 -0400

Glo, once it's finished downloading, are you then separately instructing it
to install?  Most downloads only place the file on your hard drive in a
location of your choice, but that's not enough to actually have it installed
within the operating system.  for that, you have to go to the downloaded
file and double click on it to begin the installation procedure built into
the file.

And if you have already done that, too, please forgive me if the above
sounds even the slightest bit condescending.  I don't mean it that way, but
it's the only way I could come up with to ask.     :)

Peace,
Gman

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.php

"The entire future of humankind is yet to be written"