-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Java Update

  • From: "Glo" <redowl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 02:56:47 -0700

G, I think I should explain this thing my friend is helping me to do.  OK,
so he's doing it, I'm just passing and holding things.  Anyway, I'm using my
old computer, the HP 6535 that only had an 8GB HD to make a MP3 juke box, at
least that's what I'm calling it :o)  It had a CRT monitor (gave it to guru)
which I replaced with a cute little 14" LCD and added the 80GB HD as a
slave.  W-ME was already on the little drive, so we left it for the OS.
That's what I was asking you about the other day.  So then I'll connect my
external CD thing and will connect all this to my stereo and copy and
convert all my vinyl and cassettes and CDs to MP3s and they'll work forever!
Is this not the neatest thing you  ever heard ???!!!  All my favorite music
any time I want to hear it, yippy-yi-yo-ki-yay! ~Glo