-=PCTechTalk=- Re: JS Fortnight B Trojan

  • From: <TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 16:44:33 -0700

Hi all...

In OE...under tools, options, security

Under virus protection
        there is a box to check about not allowing attachments or things
that might be a virus.....

With that checked.. I think the scripts do not run....

Also, the choice above would be good to check.. to notify you if
applications are trying to send mail as me.

That would be pretty limiting... Maybe that is what you are looking for...

Hugs,
Rose