-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Is it WinXP?

  • From: ~Lacey~ <stormy1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2004 20:24:26 -0800

Sounds like its mostly a problem with Word rather than WinXP Rick. I would
suggest running "detect and repair" (from the Help menu in Word and see if
that fixes it. I would further recommend checking microsoft's website to see
if there are any updates or patches you can download for Microsoft Office. I
think you will find these will help.

Good luck with it!
~Lacey~