-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Internet Explorer not functioning

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 21:07:41 -0400

Jan,
No problem on the delay.  Real life should always take precedence over
computer stuff.

When you open Paint, don't try using any shortcuts you're used to using in
other programs (PSP, Photoshop, etc.).  Just open the program and then
either go to Edit > Paste or use the CTRL+V Windows "Paste" shortcut.
Whatever you grabbed should appear instantly.  If it doesn't we'll have to
dig a lit deeper into what's interfering with the process.