-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Internet Explorer not functioning

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 19:10:13 -0400

Jan,
    That's telling you that it has nothing to Paste.  So, we should probably
discuss methods of capturing the screenshot.

    To grab the entire screen, just press the PRT SCR key on your keyboard.
To grab just the topmost window or element (such as an error message window
without everything else showing beneath it), hold down the ALT key when you
press PRT SCR.  Once a screen is grabbed, you cannot use Cut or Copy on
anything until after you have Pasted the screenshot into a suitable program.
If you do Cut or Copy something else, the screenshot will be replaced by
that new data and lost forever.