-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Internet Explorer 7

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 19:54:03 -0700

Hello HB,
you should be using IE8 for security reasons.
IE 6 is obsolete.
IE7 is old
IE8 has been out for 18 months now is is safe to install.

I think you should be keeping up to date for security from Virus and malicious
software.

XP is up to Service Pack 3 now and XP home is no longer supported by
Microsoft so they will no longer issuing patches and security fixes for it.

There was the greatest number of Hot Fixes/patches ever released last Tuesday.

I advise everyone to install the critical patches for their systems.

Mike the mod