-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Interesting: spyscanners

  • From: "milady" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 15:27:22 -0800

I was thinking that..they tell you, you HAVE something during the scan so you
think you HAVE to buy to get rid of it..IF it's there in the first place. None
of the others came up with anything. And I update everytime I use them. IF
there's an update--It's something called Seek Seek--HKEY_
Classe.......................Registry that's what this NEW one says.