-=PCTechTalk=- Re: IP address in conflict

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 18:40:26 -0500

I have a hard time dealing with tech support folks who blow off problems
like this.

The most likely reason is that the router's settings have become a bit
mangled.  You'll need to do a hard reset of the router so it can clear the
corruption and revert back to factory settings.  The method for resetting it
will vary depending on the make/model.  Let us know what it is and we'll see
about giving you exact directions for getting it done.  Unfortunately, this
isn't something you can do remotely.

Peace,
Gman
http://www.bornagainamerican.org