From: "Robert Andrew Dulaney Jr." <rdulaneyjr@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2005 1:46 PM
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- IM's

There is an interesting article in this weeks e-Week regarding IM's (page
12)  I have also scanned it into a pdf incase
you would like to see it give me a holler.

Don't assist the spammers!
Please delete my name and e-dress before forwarding this e-mail to anyone.
Thank you I appreciate your compliance