-=PCTechTalk=- Re: IE QUESTION

  • From: "~OoO~" <sirtroth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2005 23:52:31 -0400

Pat... too many IE favorites will not slow down your IE's loading process. Your
IE Favorites is basically just a folder on your hard drive with short cuts to
URLs. If you still want to cut them down, you can do as Don said and just open
the folder and delete as you would any other files in folders.

FYI... your FAVORITES folder will be located in:
c:\documents and settings\*user name*\favorites

where *user name* is the user name/account in question.

Sir Troth
ICQ #1717439
AIM/AOL: SirTrothX
Yahoo: SirTroth