-=PCTechTalk=- Re: IC power - walmart computer's

  • From: "Cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 08:40:42 -0400

Where would I check?
I just heard about a computer shop not too far from me that might have some.
I looked at refurb's at Dell, but they still seemed expensive to me.
I originally was hoping to get one from the college my daughter is going to.
They sounded very positive. But when the time came, they decided not to sell
them. Plus - my daughter's is 2 years newer than I would have, and the kids
have a lot of trouble with them. Not enough umph to run the operating system,
let alone programs.
Cris