-=PCTechTalk=- Re: I just rebooted and am trying this out again.

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 21:12:50 -0400

Rick,
    A quote from one of the forums I researched.

"Open the Email Scanner in the AVG Control Center and check to see which
email scanner is listed.  If its the generic Personal Email Scanner instead
of the MS Outlook Extention plugin then you need to reconfigure AVG.  AVG
detects the default email client when it installs and you probably still had
Outlook Express as the default at that time."

Peace,
Gman