-=PCTechTalk=- Re: I got this virus info from Norton and I am so confused. How can this be?

  • From: "Wyatt M. Portendt" <nunyabidness6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 21:23:25 -0500

Google says....

http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.klez.h@xxxxxxx

It appears to be targeted at Windows Addressbook and Outlook/Outlook
Express.  Read carefully and you'll find the worm can disable virus
protection and that it can infect the system restore in XP and ME.

On 5/14/2003 at 9:46 AM a whisper was heard, and the one known as
TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx was rumoured to have uttered....