-=PCTechTalk=- Re: I Want To Try Something A Little Different!!

  • From: "Linda F. Johnson" <linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2002 20:56:24 -0400

Wow....it's amazing what I DON'T know LOL

But....I'm glad you cleared this up, cuz I wouldn't want a newbie
reading what you wrote and thinking "cool. I can format and I won't lose
anything"

That could be a bit of a problem, eh Viccy poo?  ;-)

Linda
Publisher ~ ABC ~ All 'Bout Computers
Owner ~ Linda's Computer Stop
http://personal-computer-tutor.com