-=PCTechTalk=- Re: How do I share 1 database?

  • From: "Don Wilcox" <Dwilcox3@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 09:37:07 -0400

The easiest way to find any file on your computer is to search for it.
START>SEARCH>All Files and Folders and type in  *.pst  and click SEARCH.

Check the advanced options to be sure you are searching every hard drive as
well as hidden, system and sub folders.

Best guess as to where the pst file will be found would be:

C:\Documents and Settings\insert user name here\Local Settings\Application
Data\Microsoft\Outlook\

The filename will likely be  Outlook.pst .  You should also find
archive.pst   if you have archived your old messages.

Don