-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Hook up hard drives

  • From: "T. Hunt" <ilrover@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 20:43:57 -0400

You have no idea. ;-) I have 2 harddrives, a 80GB and a 120GB and I'm
running out of space.  I archive a lot of specifications, manuals,
drivers and programs that I need access to so I keep everything
available on the harddrives. I use 50GB tape backups.

You would only need as much harddrive space as you planned to use.  A
40GB may be plenty for your needs.  It varies from person to person.

Tom0