-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Home network

  • From: "Bashful Bob" <Bashfulbob@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 22:54:26 -0500

I may not be able to respond right away as I have to do the write ups for
the assignment and Lab. We installed Snort in the lab and the write up will
be lengthy and detailed.

Feel free to send me an email privately to make sure I haven't forgotten
you. :-)

Reply in your message

Life is what happens in between plans.

Virus free email by Norton's
This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and/or entity to
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the addressee, or authorized to receive this on behalf of the addressee,
you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose, or distribute
to anyone this message or any part thereof. If you have received this in
error, please immediately advise the sender by e-mail and delete this
information. Thank you