-=PCTechTalk=- Re: High Speed Internet Connection

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 13:33:56 -0400

I've been wondering what was going on with that card deal, but I was afraid
to ask just in case the situation wasn't so good.  I now see it's even worse
than I had feared.  At least you're getting somewhere with the home office.
Maybe they'll hire some folks for that other office that understand what
customer service is really supposed to mean.

Peace,
Gman