-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Help needed

  • From: "Ann Roberts" <annrob@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 16:09:04 -0500

Yes, I thought about that...Will try that tomorrow...Will have to look for
the disks.  A friend also told me that sometimes certain filters cause
Photoshop to behave this way especially in CS2.  You know the friend...it is
the PS teacher at EA.  I don't know why I installed those stupid filters
anyway as I am not basically a filter user...Thanks for your input.
Ann