-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Help! Can't Defrag!

  • From: "zat" <zzzatso@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 03:11:26 -0800

Just a suggestion, you might do a uninstall/re-install of Norton and see if
that resolves the problem. It could be a glitch in Norton itself. When
Norton reports the clusters what does Windows say? Also does the drive
support Smart Test? If so you might want to do a test on the drive. This
could be anything from glitched software to early signs that the drive is
having problems.

zat