-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Hard Disk Problems

  • From: ~OoO~ <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 23:56:58 -0500

Are you losing any files out of the deal? What I mean is, do you have any data
on the hard drive that's been lost and/or deleted? Especially important and
irreplaceable stuff, such as digital pictures, financial records, reports, etc.
::: Troth :::
ICQ: 1717439
MSN: SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxx
Yahoo IM: SirTroth