-=PCTechTalk=- Re: HP problem

  • From: "milady" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 18:58:51 -0800

I have TRIED to use those..the printer is still going nutz..it keeps acting
like the usb cord is being re plugged in the windows keeps finding a new
program and new install even tho the cord has not been removed. SOMPIN am
NOT right somewhere. I think the software is sick. but I don't know HOW to
remove it and do a restore. It's not in add'remove..