-=PCTechTalk=- Re: HP problem

  • From: "milady" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 06:08:22 -0800

That is what I have to deal with..it won't LET me download anything..I am
supposed to reinstall from the hard drive. That's the only thing I have.
UNLESS I could find a way to delete ALL HP and then restore from the restore
cd.. I did try that when the wizard popped up for install. But when the
program did take from the restore cd it apparently didn't install because
when it SAID it was installed and ready to go, it wasnt'..nothing showed in
controll panel.. so there I am...