-=PCTechTalk=- Re: HP problem

  • From: "milady" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 08:50:52 -0800

I can't remember how to reinstall thru device manager..I know I did it once
but I can't find it again.. I did it thru add a printer in printers and
faxes.. I think maybe somewhere I had something hooked up when I shouldn't
have after install..just an idea but I have been thru so much redoing, I
lost track.
ml
From: "Judith" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 15:39:00 -0800

possible files. And no idea WHICH are the right ones...
    *~<*> Mary Lou<*>~*

Have you gone into the Hp Toolkit that came with your printer?
Clicked on Troubleshooting and tried to correct the problem
through it?

There is a whole lot of useful information in it.

Judith