-=PCTechTalk=- Re: HP problem

  • From: "Judith" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 16:58:39 -0800

This is what my HP Tool Kit says about all lights blinking:

Press the resume  button to get the error code

Turn the printer off and then turn it back on.
If the error message still occurs, you may have a hardware
failure. Call the HP Customer Support Center.
Click here  for information on getting help from HP.

When I pressed on Click Here, this is what came up:

You have a printing problem that can't be diagnosed by this
troubleshooting program. It seems to be related to the printer
setup. Try the following before calling HP:

Turn your computer and printer off and then on again.
 If the problem continues or is accompanied by several error
messages on your screen, check the cable connection between the
computer and printer, and then reinstall the software that came
with the printer.

If these suggestions don't work, call the HP Customer Support
Center.
Before calling, have your serial number and printer model
handy, along with any other available information about your
computer system.
Click the button next to the support options you need.

Judith