-=PCTechTalk=- Re: HP Media Centre Lamer Question

  • From: "Tech Rose - LoveBytes" <TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 20:14:19 -0800

When you go into your Media Center
you can choose the TV...and then there are settings..(default) for storing
your recorded programs.

You have the option to change where they are.

Do a search for *.*ms and the files should show up.
The ms is the file format for these files.

You can covert these files to usable files to record to DVD's and play on
your TV.
We recorded the last Season of 24...and then converted them and put them on
DVD's and Now I have the whole season and did not have to pay a bundle for
them.
(We also edited out the commercials)

We have done this with other shows too1

Rose