-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Grisoft AVG

  • From: "DH (Rick) Holmes" <hayvan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 13:21:16 +1200

Here again, Hank,

Further to the previous.  I couldn't get the url.ini file to accetp the
change, yet I did save it!  I tried several times, each unsuccessful.  I
gave up, deciding to stick with the .cz site.  Then it dawned on me to
do a search.  This showed up 2 files- the first in C://Programs, the
second in C://Programs/Grisoft.!  Opening them showed the C://Programs
file just had .cz! ...and that would be the first one seen.  I deleted
it, and voila!

......But, Hank, although the website url is displayed as No.3,  it does
not show in the AVG update manager window.  Does it in yours?
Cheers
Rick H