-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Googles new browser

  • From: "Sandy" <sandy.rick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 11:05:06 -0400

I guess we can start calling them Goog$e kind of like Micro$oft? lol.
Looks kinda cool, but I don't mess with anything beta..........can't
afford to get problems and not know how to get out of them, lol.  Hubby
watches Power Lunch on tv on the commercials from The Young and
the Restless and they were talking about Google a lot yesterday.  Seems
there're more and more in competition with Micro$oft from the little bit I
saw.

Sandy in Fla