-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Google Talk

  • From: "Robert Andrew Dulaney Jr." <rdulaneyjr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 00:54:55 -0700 (PDT)

Instant messaging is great for "family reunions"  With us Dulaney?s (and
branches) located literally all over the world , to include Iraq, we can all
get on line a at specific date/time and have a good time.  Our cams provide
both video and audio of our loved ones - email can't do that

Jo Ann Weaver <hillfarm3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:I'm with you Judith. Never did
instant messenging. E-mail is quick enough
for me.

Jo Ann