-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Google Talk

  • From: "Joyce" <jmcclure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 23:19:26 -0500

Amen to that!  I used to do IM with my son and grandkids and it was a way to
keep in touch and fun for them.  I always felt trapped though for 45 minutes
or so.  Much prefer e-mail.  I no longer have any IM on my machine either.
I guess I have the one that came with XP but I have never used it.  I
understand it is necessary to use that for remote assistance.  Have never
used that either.
Joyce