-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Gman ---update

  • From: "rudy" <rudylopeznc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 18:31:57 -0700

Hey G, I haven't goggled yet about the NOD32 fonts being basically
unreadable but before the format a few days ago it was fine so I know it is
a setting somewhere. Now about OE, the graphics/text in emails  are too big
so they overlap one another and I can't make the words out. What would you
suggest to reduce the size too? As for Nero, I am not too concerned with
that for now, but if I decide to uninstall and reinstall I will let you
know. OE first, oh Microsoft replied back about MS Essentials telling me it
would not install/run with another AV or maleware app running. Maybe but the
beta sure did just fine and when using crossloop you really shouldn't worry
about the grammar buddy as several times you corrected yourself..a habit I'm
sure :)
Thanks!
Rudy