-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Geotrust/Trustwatch

  • From: "Steve Aiello" <MrDeamon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 15:57:19 -0700

Just heard back from Geotrust. Looks like good news in the future if
this works the way they hope it will.
Steve:
Thanks for trying TrustWatch. Yes, today it only works with +IE 5.1 and
above. But, in just a couple weeks we will be launcing a Firefox
extension
that will run on MAC, Linux, and Windows. I hope this helps.

- Michael

it out. It's called geotrust/trustwatch toolbar. It claims that it can
cut down on phishing sites. and is updated every fifteen minutes. The
biggest problem I see right now is that it only works with IE. I am
waiting to hear from them to see if they are going to add more browsers
to it. Anyway if anyone else wants to check it out here's the address
http://www.geotrust.com You will see the link for the toolbar on the
right side of the page. Steve

 the FREE email that has everyone talking at <a href=http://www.mail2world.com
Email Storage &#150; POP3 &#150; Calendar &#150; SMS &#150; Translator &#150;