-=PCTechTalk=- Re: General Comments

  • From: " milady" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 11:00:14 -0800

And last but not least???? Be an Einstien? --geeeZ! I hadn't realized those
of us with the knowledge to HELP need perfection from those of us who don't
know the answers..How bout put as much effort into finding the consideration
and kindnes of what this list is FOR?? as was put into deciding how all us
unknowing souls need to be to even ASK a question...

Mary Lou