-=PCTechTalk=- Re: General Comments

  • From: "Judith" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 15:24:10 -0800

Clapping for you -- Very Well said!  I have been using computers
since 1972 but I haven't a clue about the hardware.  Now the
software applications (I use) that's a different matter.

I even wrote curriculum for two progress as your own speed
computer schools for programs in the mid-80s.  Do I know them
now??  Uh -- No.  They have changed and I no longer use them so
my computer expertise for them went down the toilet (flushed
right out of my brain cells).

I totally appreciate the KISS approach and step by step is how I
like to read and write my instructions.

It's why I loved reading Guitar Man's tutorials -- they were
written so everyone could understand.  Not sure because I
haven't looked lately but I believe they are still in the file
section of the yahoogroups list?

If a question gets asked over and over -- maybe there should be
a file for this and the person asking referred to it?

Judith
Free Mystery Books Site:
http://www.mysteryread.com

Hi
I have been following the thread about suggestions on what
information
should, or better yet, could be included with the questions
asked.

The suggestions are good ones, in general. The suggestions,
whether we like
it or not, require some level of knowledge. That made me sit
back and think.
Think about what level of users we have in this group and what
level of
these users is the group intended to address.