-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Gateway Question : Update

  • From: DeaconDeamon@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 11:12:20 +0000

Found on the side of the tower a COA for Microsoft Windows NT Workstation 4.0.
If that helps.
Burned Ubuntu to a cd, but cannot get it load. Keeps opening up to something
called Disk shredder.

Tried 3 different hard drives in here, It would see them but would not boot to
them.  1 Would go back to the bios page and then pick which one you want page.
Other 2 say inset disk into drive A and press any key to continue.  2 of the 3
disks have XP on them the 3rd is clean.  No OS at all.

That's it for now

From: GMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>