-=PCTechTalk=- Re: GOTD!!!!!!

Hi Larry

> Look at the readme.txt file that is in the file that was downloaded.

I did, but the directions in the registration mail say to download a
different file for the free version:

"Register your Time Freeze 2.0.0 for free with the registered E-mail
address and keycode provided above.

Download URL:
http://download.disk-utilities.com/cbs_down/ws-timfrz_full674.exe";

in the Subject.