-=PCTechTalk=- Re: GMan --Re: Re: Video Card Question

  • From: Jo Ann <bookworm54@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 00:02:34 -0400

Rudy,

That's strange, I got a disk with my Hanns, but didn't need it, and so
did my son. You could look and see if Hanns has some you could download,
but I would guess the problem is, your video card is not capable of this
resolution.

P.S. After looking at the Hanns site, they say no drivers are needed,
since they are plug and play.

Jo Ann