-=PCTechTalk=- Re: G man

  • From: "Bob Crews" <rec46@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 15:08:21 -0600

Hi Mike,

Don't get me wrong Mike, It's a very nice group.  I like it as does my wife.
I also understand people preferring on topic posts being put here.  I just
don't understand why G man would possibly be so down on it.  Anyway, it's
not really a big deal.  I am opening a irc channel for the purpose of having
computer help an general chat.  That way maybe there will be less off topic
talk here.  If you would like to make it known to new people on this group
that there is a new channel they can go to, it might help.  I will promise
you that we will not try to pull your users away from this group.  The new
channel is just so there is a place where people can go and get "real time"
inf. and chat as well.  You are invited as well.  You do not have to be a
supporter to be part of the channel.  I was asking for supporters before
because it calls for 7 supporters in order for me to be able to start the
new channel.

If you or anyone else has any questions about the new channel, please feel
free to notify me with my personal email address.

Bob