-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Fw: I am here! And.... I am better~

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 09:56:57 -0600

Rose, I have missed you and have been wondering about you.  I am so glad to
hear you are through the worst of it and are on the mend.
I sure know what you mean about having that wonderful guy coming through for
you and how much that means.  And you better believe you are now on my
prayer list!!
Sandi