-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Fw: I am here! And.... I am better~

Rose,
     Welcome back, ad glad to hear you're feeling better.
Happy Holidays,

HB

In a message dated 12/22/2008 4:50:11 PM Pacific Standard Time,
TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Hi all!
> I am sorry to have been absent for so long.  Believe it or not, this is the
> second email I have sent in a month or more!  The first is the same as below
> and was sent to personal family and friends.
> Most e-groups do not permit multiple send to: addresses in one email.  I
> know you would not mind advising them first... ha ha!
>
> Please know, I miss you all and am on the mend.
>
> God bless you all and have a happy safe holdiay season!
> Hugs,
> TechRose

One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail,
Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now. (http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&
icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000025)