-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Fw: Get Serif PagePlus X4 desktop-publishing suite for $9.99

  • From: "Barb" <kisses@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 15:14:46 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

From: Nailpounder=0D
Date: 4/5/2011 3:03:54 PM=0D
To: the_bullhorn2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;  thebullhornsbest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;=20
Subject: -=3DPCTechTalk=3D- Fw: Get Serif PagePlus X4 desktop-publishing =
From: CNET Cheapskate Tech Deal Alert=0D
To: nail16@xxxxxxx=0D
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2011 10:25 AM=0D
Subject: Get Serif PagePlus X4 desktop-publishing suite for $9.99=0D
 =0D
        View online  |   Share on Facebook=0D
     April 05, 2011=0D
 =0D
        Get Serif PagePlus X4 desktop-publishing suite for $9.99=0D
 =0D
            Desktop publishing lives! This top-rated program normally sel=
ls
for around $90, but today only you can snag it for a fraction of the
price--no rebates required!=0D
            Read full story=0D
 =0D
                  About The Cheapskate=0D
                  The best things in tech are cheap. "The Cheapskate" sco=
urs
the Web for great deals on PCs, phones, gadgets, and much more. Disclosur=
e:
Deals found on the Cheapskate are subject to availability, expiration and
other terms determined by sellers. Find more on our The Cheapskate Blog,
Twitter: twitter.com/cheapskateblog and RSS.=0D
 =0D
 =0D
 =0D
 =0D
 =0D
 =0D
            Other CNET resources=0D
 =0D
             CNET.com   Latest CNET reviews   CNET Downloads=0D
             CNET News   CNET TV   Crave=0D
 =0D
 =0D
 =0D
 =0D
 =0D
 =0D
            The e-mail address for this newsletter is nail16@xxxxxxxx=0D
            To update your account, please visit our Newsletter subscript=
ion
center.=0D
 =0D
 =0D
 =0D
            Unsubscribe from this e-mail | Newsletter help | Privacy poli=
cy=0D
 =0D
 =0D
                 Copyright 2011 CBS Interactive Inc. All rights reserved.=
=0D
                  CBS Interactive, 235 Second Street, San Francisco, CA
94105, U.S.A.=0D
 =0D
 =0D
 =0D
 =0D
 =0D
 =0D
 =0D
ibe
 in the Subject.=0D
 =0D
To access our Archives:=0D
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PCTechTalk/messages/=0D
//www.freelists.org/archives/pctechtalk/=0D
 =0D
To contact only the PCTT Mod Squad, write to:=0D
pctechtalk-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx=0D
 =0D
To join our separate PCTableTalk off-topic group, send a blank email to:=0D
pctabletalk+subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx=0D
 =0D
=20

in the Subject.