-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Fw: Best Buys Return Policy

  • From: Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 21:43:50 -0700

While I may not like it...........it's appropriate.  If you buy such a piece of
equipment and open it, the store can't resell it as new.  Some states such as
Arizona have specific laws on this.  Why should a company take a loss if you
change your mind?   Turn it around...........would you buy a computer that is
in an opened box and is obviously been opened by others and pay full price for
it?
The restocking fee doesn't apply to items that don't work, etc., only to item
you open and then decide you don't want (or can't afford).

 Regards,

  Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy"
           ,,,,,,
          Ô¿Ô¬'
                 Cincinnati, OH -- Scottsdale, AZ
                              NRA Life Member
 To give real service you must add something which cannot be bought or measured
with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.

 -- Donald A. Adams