-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Fw: A Picture Of A Duck

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 10:48:58 -0800

Hi Lionel,
if you find a photo on a web site you would highlight the address in the
address bar.
Right click on it and choose Copy then go to your email and right click and
Paste the link into your email.

It would appear like this;
http://www3.telus.net/mikebike/MikeFC.jpg

If it is something on your computer you may need to find a place on the
internet where you can upload a photo.
I think Yahoo offers free photo albums.

http://www3.telus.net/mikebike
<http://www3.telus.net/mikebike/mikes_virus_page.htm>
A Technical Support Alliance & OWTA Charter Member

On 15/01/2004 at 11:45 PM Lionel. wrote:

Hi Mike , posting a link is all Greek to me , how do I go about doing that
??    Lionel.