-=PCTechTalk=- Re: From Rick

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 06:33:14 -0400

Ok, that seems to have allowed it to come through.  Sorry to hear of your
banning, but hopefully they'll listen to your reason and make an exception.

Are you running AVG antivirus by any chance?

I'd still like to know if you did anything different on the previous one
that was able to come through.

Peace,
Gman