-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Foxit

  • From: WhatzForDinner <whatzfordinner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 15:25:44 -0500

Well I didn't see anything about installing ANYTHING, lol.  I mean I googled
foxit reader, when to the first place listed, downloaded the zip file to my
desktop, unzipped the files to my desktop, clicked on the .exe and the next
thing I knew all the icons for the PDFs on my desktop changed over to
Foxit's icon and when I clicked they opened.  The only thing I saw was when
I clicked on the .exe it had a large window open with 2 small boxes in the
center and one said open pdf files or something like that and I have no idea
what the other one said.  I just clicked on the box that said open files and
it changed all my icons.  I even rebooted and it didn't even show a Foxit
program in my install/uninstall or a Foxit in my Programs, so i take that to
mean it doesn't have to even be installed.  It's a moot point anyway since I
had to go back to acrobat 9.0.
sandy

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 12:20 PM, ml <my2punkin@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> AAAAAmen to tool bars. seems like everything I load lately wants to sneak
> in
> a toolbar. You really gotta pay attention or you end up with a screen full
> of those darn things... PHHT!
> ml

"Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly
endless."  Mother Teresa