-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Foxit

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 10:45:00 -0600

There seemed to be a lot of decisions to make as I downloaded and installed
Foxit.  One was to choose an add on for Firefox and I thought it was the PDF
Download that you mentioned earlier.  I chose to install it and found it is
something to do with a search engine (Ask It).  I think I need to uninstall
that add on.  Also I did not think I needed a Foxit toolbar but I have one
(could not find a way around it)  Do you agree that I need to uninstall the
Ask it addon?  Will that take away the Foxit tool bar?  Do I need the Foxit
toolbar?  I did find the PDF Download and now have it installed.