-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Fonts Tutorial

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 16:11:53 -0500

This is an interesting development!  I just moved (yes moved) the first of
each dupe over into the temporary folder.  When I double clicked to open
each font there was no information in there--just blank except for the name.
I went back to Windows fonts folder and was unable to open those that were
left in there.  My conclusion is that I need to move all those back to
Windows fonts even though they appear to be duplicates.  They apparently
need each other to be functional.  Do you have any idea why???
Sandi