-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Fonts Tutorial

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 07:25:41 -0500

I looked for a setting until 1 a.m. this morning and found none.  Could
hardly believe I stayed up that long but when your having fun-----.
The last thing I did last night (this morning) was to delete again two of
the shortcuts in Windows fonts and immediately reboot. Went to look and they
were back!
Strangest thing, or so it seems to me.
Sandi